Friday, November 27, 2009

Why would you be here? Who is me?

I think I'm a vet at surfing the net. I've done it for many years now and at this moment in time...I tend to run into the same story. Celebrity news, gossip, regurgitated information, photo bombs (which I love), etc. I am seldom to find enough information that moves me. Nothing with true substance. I believe inspiration is an indelible quality and necessity we need to advance. I'm not saying your going to find all that, but you'll find some of it.

-------------------

Me...is you. Inspiredbyme is inspirational content whether pictures, videos, stories, events, texts...whatever I can find that inspires me...I'm posting it. If you think you have something, send it to over! Hope you come back for your "daily dose of inspiration."

Peace/Love .... Enjoy!

-Wael "L"

No comments:

Post a Comment