Monday, December 21, 2009

Apple killing the Television??

This is crazy and as innovative as  you can think. I am an Apple head. I have a Macbook Pro. I live on my Mac working on Pro Tools. I try to push people to buy Mac's...they should just give me some money hah. But driving modern innovation is huge! It can keep you in the front of the pack (just ask Microsoft how it feels to be in the back watching Apple get ahead).

Now, outside of Apple taking over internet calling buy purchasing companies like iCall. They could possibly take over your TV as well.



Here's part of the story:

"...it could ultimately alter the economics of the television business. The service could undermine the big bundles of channels that cable, satellite and telecommunications companies, including ComcastDirecTV Inc., have traditionally sold in packages to subscribers."

Get the rest here.

Peace/Love

No comments:

Post a Comment