Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sounds of the Universe?? This is crazy!

I'm a big fan of astronomy. I love learning about the universe, its stars and galaxies. It's nearly impossible to actually grasp how large our planet is in correlation to the universe. The conversation of life outside our planet is always intense...and in my eyes, it's ridiculous to think we are the only living organisms in the universe. Regardless, this is more so about this audio I just heard and read about.

This is crazy! I didn't know but the Voyager I and II that had traveled through Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus. While it did, it picked up these sounds. Not through a microphone because all of the audio is audible but it picked up on electromagnetic noise. Here is some of it:



Robert Lamb explains how they actually turned this into music. Enjoy

Peace/Love

No comments:

Post a Comment