Monday, December 7, 2009

Guys Fashion: Think about it

I love fashion. Obviously, you need to have some money to be on top of the fashion game. I'm not saying you need to go to Barney's and spend $1,500 on a dress shirt but being able to be "versatile" with your wardrobe is big.



I'm not even sayin you have to have all name brand clothes either! I try to keep a look out on specific styles I don't have, certain colors with "daring" matches is always a good thing. Daring...I mean to more so be different. Something you can be comfortable with but at the same time feel confident with what you're wearing.




Fashion is awesome but at the same time it baffles me. What is fashion? So many people have there versions. You can say much of it is originality. You can say originality is fashion, being comfortable, being happy with how you're perceived. It's interesting because the people who say, "I don't care what others think" well I think you do. People spend money on clothes because they like it but others are going to see it, make a comment and it's going to make you feel good. I don't know, I could be wrong...but I don't think I am.

You can walk in a mall and see some baggy jeans, designer t-shirt and a NY cap while looking behind you and see someone else wearing some designer jeans, a button up and a beanie. Both of these people think they are fashionable. Both of them enjoy what they're wearing and they believe they are as original as it gets. You can't tell someone they aren't fashionable...You probably will anyway...I will but it is what it is.


 
Wow, I began this as a post to spotlight people in the public eye I respect when it comes to fashion. Well, you received a lot more information. It was all personal preference so take it for what it is.

PS

Bow Tie's are AWFUL! Worse fashion creation of all time. There is only a couple people on this planet that can pull it off. You, are probably not one of them (not trying to hate, jus sayin).

Couple sites to check out:

www.gq.com
http://iluwfashion.blogspot.com/

Peace/Love

No comments:

Post a Comment